UMSP 8 Preview Release No URL !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMSP 8 Preview Release No URL !!

After applying for a Preview Release of UMSP 8, the reply below is all I have receved.
    No URL, unless it is being sent separately or no more preview version is being released.

************************************************** **************************

This e-mail was generated by a mail handling system. Please do not reply to the
    address listed in the "From" field.

************************************************** **************************

Thank you for your interest in downloading MediaStudio Pro 8 Preview Release.

You can download the MediaStudio Pro 8 Preview Release.

Note: The URL is valid for downloading only three times.

We welcome your feedback on technical and compatibility issues. If you would like to
    send us some product feedback based on your use of this software, please use the
    Product Feedback form.

Please note that Ulead will not respond to individual product feedback posts, and
    while we do everything in our power to address technical issues, we may not be able
    to solve all such issues by the release date. Please note that Ulead will not
    respond to individual product feedback posts, and while we do everything in our
    power to address technical issues, we may not be able to solve all such issues by
    the release date.

Sincerely,

Ulead System, Inc.
    We pass this way only once. Make the most of it !

Right ! I changed my e-mail address and now the reply also included the URL.

Debbie
    We pass this way only once. Make the most of it !

Comment

Working...
    X