Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A joke against myself

I witnessed the following:

An engineer died and ended up in Hell. He was not pleased with the level of comfort in Hell, and began to redesign and build improvements. After a while, they had toilets that flush, air conditioning, and escalators. Everyone grew very fond of him.
    One day God called to Satan to mock him, "So, how's it going down there in Hell?"

Satan replied, "Hey, things are great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

God was surprised, "What? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake. He should never have gotten down there in the first place. Send him back up here."

"No way," replied Satan. "I like having an engineer, and I'm keeping him."

God threatened, "Send him back up here now or I'll sue!"

Satan laughed and answered, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Good one that!
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I knew that one... but it is still funny...

Here is another one:

A guy walks into a bar. Suddenly, someone yells: "5", and they all start lauging.
      A short while later, another guy yells: "19", and again they all starts laughing.

The guy finds it odd, he doens't know what is going on.
      Shortly after that, a third guy yells: "54", and again they all laugh.

The guy is now very curious, and asks the bartender: "What is going on with the numbers?"

"Well", answers the bartender, "it turned out the jokes that were being told were always returning. So they decided to number them, and now if someone wants to tell a joke, he just says the number. The others remember which joke it is, and laugh. It saves everybody a bit of time.

"Hey, that is fun... I'll try it.", said the guy and he yells: "24!".
      To his suprise, there was complete silence.

The guy turns to the bartender: "What did I do? Wasn't it a good joke?"

"Well", says the bartender, "the joke is fine, but it is the way you tell it."

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

hehehe
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

A minister had four sons, who were all ministers, and a single daughter. They all had a family reunion in the old, cold, rambling vicarage which had no central heating. An open log fire was blazing in the breakfast room on the first morning and the father, first down, was standing with his back to it, waiting for his bacon and eggs with devilled kidneys. The first son came down and stood beside him. The father asked how he had slept and he replied, "I had a funny dream last night, I dreamt I was in heaven. It was just like home, just like home, Dad." Another son came down just then and stood on the other side of the father with his back to the fire. After the same enquiry, ""I had a bizarre dream last night, I dreamt I was in heaven. It was just like home, just like home, Father." So it was the same with the other two sons who also gave similar answers.

Just as breakfast was being placed on the sideboard by the long-suffering mother, the daughter came into the breakfast room and the father asked her whether she had slept well. "Well, Dad, I did but I had a funny dream; I dreamt I was in hell, it was just like home, just like home. Couldn't see the f**king fire for bloody ministers!"

Comment

hehe owww he he

must not laugh
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

So .....which hell are you in ???

Comment

It's called Planet Earth

Comment

Working...
                X