Computer engineer fired for eating leftover pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer engineer fired for eating leftover pizza

hee hee.. poor guy.. reminds me of a freind of mine... wouldnt be surpeised if it was him indeed.. but i doubt it..
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Reminds of of something...In last Autumn or Winter, in a day when I was "starving" a bit , I noticed a big sandwich left on window, in the corridor of my institute. Untouched, in original packaging, apparently from the cafe in the same building. "Take it or not?"...especially in mine faculty this might be risky a bit (old joke: two students standing on the corridor; proffesor with lots of books passes them, and suddenly all books land on the floor; one student rushes to help him; the other says: "leave it, it must be some experiment!"). Some hessitation...followed by checking of surroundings...it was tasty

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
      Reminds of of something...In last Autumn or Winter, in a day when I was "starving" a bit , I noticed a big sandwich left on window, in the corridor of my institute. Untouched, in original packaging, apparently from the cafe in the same building. "Take it or not?"...especially in mine faculty this might be risky a bit (old joke: two students standing on the corridor; proffesor with lots of books passes them, and suddenly all books land on the floor; one student rushes to help him; the other says: "leave it, it must be some experiment!"). Some hessitation...followed by checking of surroundings...it was tasty
      Well that explains the orange boobies.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I don't see how.

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
          I don't see how.
          You ate an experimental sandwhich that caused your pecs to mutate into orange boobies!

Oh, and that was a joke. (and I do realize it wasn't a very funny one)
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

well as long as you realize that
            Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Claymonkey
              well as long as you realize that
              'Cuz you're mister funny? I thought it was at least worth a silent chuckle.
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              If only life were as easy as you
              I would still get screwed

Comment

pffft
                Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
                X