argggg...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• argggg...

why do i always have to do the right frgin thing.... why can't i just be an bastard insted of a gentelman for once.... especialy with the ladies.... arg... i am such a looser by curent standards....
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
      Huh?
      I'd guess he is drunk

Comment

no.. not drunk..... unfortunatly... not even high any more....
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

I'm guessing that he struck out with a "lady", and realized in retrospect that if he had been an "****ole", he would have gotten some.

This, my friend, is the way of the world. Many is the time that I had a date with a girl in college, acted like a gentleman, and two days later she was getting it hard, fast, and often from one of the biggest jerks around. It's just how things work sometimes.

There ARE women out there who want you to be nice to them, unfortunately more often than not it's because they've been through a number of the "bad" guys first.
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

what gurm said

dont bother asking for details..... just that the fact that i am a "good listener" and that i can be trusted with there inner most secrests without regert... has now become firmly established... excuse the pun.... had her in a seriously compromised situation... but it is not in my nature to take advantage of any one .. let alone a female... when they are compromised

not the first time this happenes
            Last edited by SpiralDragon; 5 September 2005, 17:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm

there ARE women out there who want you to be nice to them, unfortunately more often than not it's because they've been through a number of the "bad" guys first.

unfortunatly for me such a woman will never cross my path

Comment

Join the club... I know exactly what you're talking about.
                Women love a 'good listener' for a friend, and then go and get nasty with the a**holes.

Comment

this suxxx

Comment

You MUST be a good listener if you pay attention to that kind of woman. Think about it.. if that's the kind of guy she drops her pants for, why would she have anything sensible to say?

Comment

Latest update: Girls like sex too. Or so I've heard.

Dating is about experimenting, and part of that is being with people that have less than desirable qualities about them in some areas.

My wife is nothing like the girls I dated and most definitely not like some of the girls I was intimate with. It works both ways.
                      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Walak eirak be ahsan bint ya raes (I won't translate that LOL )

Don't worry about it, plenty of fish in the Mediteranian sea :-)

Comment

SD, just a qiuck Q here, uhm, while they are talking to you, you think they could spare a minute to listen to you too?
                          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I'd say it pays off to be a gentleman after all and that everything is possible. Don't wory, she will come.

Comment

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Working...
                              X