Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D Pinball for Windows - What's yer High-Score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Pinball for Windows - What's yer High-Score?

Attached Files
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

I played that thing on NT workstation a lot and my hi score was about 11M something.

Congrats for great result.
    Last edited by UtwigMU; 30 August 2005, 11:24.

Comment

I think you have just, in one stroke, cost the world literally millions in lost productivity.
      FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
        I think you have just, in one stroke, cost the world literally millions in lost productivity.
        ROFLMAO
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Guess that makes me MURCs' Pinball Wizard then

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
            Guess that makes me MURCs' Pinball Wizard then
            Nice try, but you are not getting a new custom title.

(I didn't know people actually played that pinball thingy)

Jörg
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
            X