• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nowhere's game

Well...not really a game probably.
    Just a puzzle:

Can you decipher the text below?
    You can seek help...somewhere, post your thoughts, collaborate between yourself...but I won't help you in any way, won't answer any questions. I'm also not sure whether, when someone "gets it", he should post it or...not, and let others have their chance (there won't be any more puzzles)
    You can as well send a mail then, if you're curious what this all is about...
    Attached Files

It's a design of some sort.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I think it's an ASCII image of some sorts with a width of 93 characters?

Comment

Interesting. I don't think I'm giving too much away here: using Notepad set to the right width I can 'see' a picture, especially when I squint from a distance, but it is rather abstract, so my guess is it is something more complex.

Nowhere, you could perhaps given warm/cold hints?

Edit: you guys posted while I was looking at it and I didn't refrech before posting.
        FT.

Comment

If you use wordpad, and set the font to bold, 3pt it is easier to see...
          But I haven't a clue as to what it could be...

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

maybe a radar image of some weather phenomenon like that hurricane?

Comment

If it's text/image/music/video, don't tell me what it tells/how it looks like/how it sounds. I already know. Tell me how to decipher it. Or even do it.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                If you use wordpad, and set the font to bold, 3pt it is easier to see...
                But I haven't a clue as to what it could be...

Jörg
                If you get way back from your monitor it looks like a persons head

Comment

Actually just looking at the thumbnail you can see that.

Comment

The reason we are having problems identifying it, is because it lacks bounciness...

Jörg
                    pixar
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by SitFlyer
                      If you get way back from your monitor it looks like a persons head
                      It does?

Looks like a map to me.

LOL @ VJ
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

You know, perhaps I could add one hint (should be at the beginning...)

You're all looking too much into it...or rather, at it. There is only text, many different characters one after other. Scrap that "looking at it in correct width in notepad/wordpad" mentality, forget about ASCII-art...you're working with text only. Use notepad with heigh reduced so it will show one werse only if you can't help it

Comment

I have no clue, but........

In all those letters, only one letter, is there once & 6 letters of the alphabet are absent.

Comment

Why do you assume I'm using English keyboard layout?

Comment

It's not an encoded email attachment.
                              FT.

Comment

Working...
                              X