Clear All

• The true meaning of RolePlaying

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Roleplaying in 3D environment:

Comment

That was ****ing hilarious!

I can't believe this shit that happens in cyberspace
      Last edited by Helevitia; 29 August 2005, 14:19.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

LoL, that was damn funny! While I never played on an RP server back when I played Everquest, I'd still run into the occasional RP wierdo. The ones that spoke in "Ye ole English" were the best... especially when they were an elf or some other non-human race. Don't remember seeing anyone cybering though, must have been lucky.

Comment

I thought "oh, that's funny." Then I clicked on to page 2 of the thread, where the people *caught* responded.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Another funny thing about MMORPG "roleplaying": the vast majority of "female" characters are really guys. I know a guy who would play female characters because people were more willing to give "her" stuff in game (equipment, money.)

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
              I thought "oh, that's funny." Then I clicked on to page 2 of the thread, where the people *caught* responded.
              You intrigued me to read more. Man, there is some funny shit posted in that thread. Worth reading if you have a few.
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Some tribute: http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=2554542

Comment

Working...
                X