Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tool for cataloging music and movies (might be separate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool for cataloging music and movies (might be separate)

Hi, now I'm searching for a tool (tools?) to catalog large collection (approaching 1000) of CD's/DVDs. Those are CD-audio, CDs with mp3 recorded on them, CDs with avi files of movies and also Video-CD/DVDs. The tool should made possible cataloging these, with info (especially extensive in case of movies), cataloging by genre and by any custom labels; searching by those info also.
    And it must be possible to export basic info from the database to some form easy to mail to someone, and easy to open (html for example...)

Preferably free. Must be easy to use (yeah, not for me...)

Does something like this exist?

http://cdcat.sourceforge.net/ maybe never used it though.

A few years back I used advanced disk catalogue but it has become shareware.
    Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
    Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
    Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Catalog your collection of CDs and vinyl records, DVDs and Blu-rays, books, comic books or video games. Use the Connect web-based software, install the CLZ mobile app on your iPhone, iPad or Android device, or use the downloadable Collector software on your Windows computer.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Thanks for all the recommendations, I've forwarded them to the one who asked.
        And of course I'll make use of them also, probably with:
        AMC (mentioned on other forum) for movies and CD Catalog for cd's with mp3s

Comment

Working...
        X