Fast excluding parts of AVI from resulting file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast excluding parts of AVI from resulting file

Solveig Multimedia Video Splitter is a powerful tool to perform fast video trimming tasks without any quality loss. It has intuitive user-friendly interface and allows splitting a video file in few mouse clicks. Based on SolveigMM AVI Trimmer Component, SolveigMM Video Splitter is very fast (much more than real-time playback) since it’s free from encoding/decoding operations.

Solveig Multimedia is proud to introduce a new feature that makes video editing more comfortable and easy. Now it’s possible to define fragments in video file, turn them on or off and render final video in one pass.

SolveigMM Video Splitter features:

Based on SolveigMM AVI Trimmer Component (COM object)
    Supports any AVI file format (DV type 1 and 2, OpenDML) with any video (DivX, XviD, 3ivX, etc.) and audio (MPEG-1, MPEG-2 layer 3, AC3, etc.) content.
    Supports large AVI files (more than 2GB)
    Allows trimming AVI files contained VBR audio without synchronization loss
    Advanced K frame navigation
    K frame accuracy
    WYSIWYG preview
    Allows multiple fragment processing in single pass

Video Splitter ⏩ Fast and lossless 🎬 video editing software for AVCHD, H264, MPEG-2, MOV, MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP3, WMA files. ⭐⭐ Frame accuracy trimming, joining, visual timeline, bath mode, CLI.

Review of SolveigMM Video Splitter by Marc Peters, Digital Director:

Comment

I use MSPro 8 or VideoStudio 9's Multi-Trim tool.

Fast, easy and it has TV ad detection. I also like the thumbnail view of each cut. Nice.....

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Is this not a publicity stunt, against forum rules? Who is this Darkman????
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Well considering Doc made the first post about this product in April........

Comment

There's a world of difference between a user recommending a product and a manufacturer apparently shamelessly promoting it.

Comment

Darkman, you will find my advertisement rates very compedative.
              I will even give you a discount, for the last two weeks, only $100 USD for your shameless self promotion.

From this point forward, your advertisement will cost $50/usd per day.

Paypal account details will be forwarded via PM. I suggest you pay it, or I will personally track down every forum you have posted this on and inform the admin of my rates so they can follow it up.

Furthermore If you fail to pay the advertisement fees, I will make sure it is widly known how you treat upstream suppliers. VERY publicly.

Thankyou for advertising with murc, however in future I would sugest you contact me first.
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Dear Sasq,

Thank you very much indeed for your really attractive offer!

But I'm afraid you have not interpreted my thread properly.
                It is not advertizing but the theme for discussing. And you really amazed me by your offer.
                There was no forum admin in my practice with such an interesting views on life.

>Darkman, you will find my advertisement rates very compedative.
                >I will even give you a discount, for the last two weeks, only $100 USD for your shameless self promotion.

>From this point forward, your advertisement will cost $50/usd per day.

>Paypal account details will be forwarded via PM.

>>I suggest you pay it, or I will personally track down every forum you have posted this on and inform the admin of my rates so they >can follow it up.
                Oh, it sounds very menacingly, really!

>Furthermore If you fail to pay the advertisement fees, I will make sure it is widly known how you treat upstream suppliers. VERY publicly.
                So please go ahead, I gues it will be really fascinating!

Sincerely Yours,
                Dmitry Vergeles
                No Dmitry, you did not make a statement of who you were, you joined with the sole purpose of promoting your product, while hiding your identity.

You did not contact me to confirm if it was O.K. to advertise or plug your product.
                You are trying to drum up interest in your product via an underhanded way.
                Sorry, you loose.
                Already I suspect most people who read these forums will not be interested in your product by your actions here. I may or may not need to track down other forums where you have done the same trick, google will supply information clearly on your business and advertising practices.

You have earned yourself no favors or respect for advertising in an underhanded way on murc.

I wish you luck, and I hope in the future you learn to treat the community you wish to buy your product with more respect then you have shown to the community here.
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I would like to put a message up about my cheese sandwich.

It features:
                  • The ability to make you feel less hungry than you already are
                  • Ease of preparation
                  • Good for you
                  • Cost effective
                  • Quick, cheap and easy

And you can buy it from me for $4.95!

Buy it now!!!!
                  Sure, when... - OINK FLAP OINK FLAP - Well I'll be darned!

Comment

Originally posted by DogWomble

It features:
                    • Ease of preparation
                    • Good for you
                    • Cost effective
                    • Quick, cheap and easy

Buy it now!!!!
                    Where can I download one?

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                      No Dmitry, you did not make a statement of who you were, you joined with the sole purpose of promoting your product, while hiding your identity.

You did not contact me to confirm if it was O.K. to advertise or plug your product.
                      You are trying to drum up interest in your product via an underhanded way.
                      Sorry, you loose.
                      Already I suspect most people who read these forums will not be interested in your product by your actions here. I may or may not need to track down other forums where you have done the same trick, google will supply information clearly on your business and advertising practices.

You have earned yourself no favors or respect for advertising in an underhanded way on murc.

I wish you luck, and I hope in the future you learn to treat the community you wish to buy your product with more respect then you have shown to the community here.
                      I agree with you 100%, Sasq. The only thing that surprises me is that you haven't put a virtual black Magic Marker through every reference to the name of the product, URL etc. You would be quite justified. I, for one, have mentally blacklisted his product (not that I need it, as MSP does a better job, anyway, as Dr M pointed out.)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                        I agree with you 100%, Sasq. The only thing that surprises me is that you haven't put a virtual black Magic Marker through every reference to the name of the product, URL etc. You would be quite justified. I, for one, have mentally blacklisted his product (not that I need it, as MSP does a better job, anyway, as Dr M pointed out.)
                        quite simply, I don't blackmarker his post as I usually do as I want google to pick it up in references to his product.
                        I wish for all to see his methods of promoting his product.
                        That in itself will do enough damage to his brandname, I do not need to track down other forums where he has posted his shameless plug.
                        Juu nin to iro

Comment

Originally posted by DogWomble

It features:
                          • Ease of preparation
                          • Good for you
                          • Cost effective
                          • Quick, cheap and easy

Buy it now!!!!
                          I want a 30 day trial.
                          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                            I want a 30 day trial.
                            As long as if you don't pay for it I get to cause it to vomit up using a blowtorch and a large rubber hose.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                              Where can I download one?

Comment

Working...
                              X