Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have people at your work that do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have people at your work that do this?

Some idiot at my company just sent an email out to an alias that has thousands of people on it. The first problem is that the email was SPAM(trying to sell a house). The second problem is that the email had 20MB of attachments! LMFAO! They attached 20+ pictures of this house they are trying to sell. What a ****ing dumbass. Needless to say, they have been flamed into the depths of hell for doing that. I'm sure the flaming will continue all day
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Email is such a wonderful tool...and even more fun when people screw it up!
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I've seen people SPAM the whole company, but not nearly as bad as that! 20mb's would get someone here in serious trouble, and probably fill up our inbox's quickly enough to shut our system down or disable everyone's email accounts. Wow, that would cause a lot of chaos if someone did that here!
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

they have been flamed into the depths of hell
        Looks like another classic MURC quote LOL

Comment

I've seen people reply to "all" on official anouncements sent to employees at my, er, last employer. Quite how this was still possible I've no idea, but after 2000 people sending everyone an email saying "please don't reply-all" some bright souls have tried to make it a social occasion in the pub. Wherever in the world people might be at the time...
          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
          X