Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations

Right guys, it's that time.
    I got bills a mountain high, and I have been slack/let you off for a while.

I need some cash flow, before I am eating one meal a day for the next two months.
    all help greatly appreciated.

you can either access subscriptions here

or send direct via paypal to dan at sasqs donttypethisbit com

Dan
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Claymonkey, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    This hinders.
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

sigh.. as does seeing that it was originally posted 3 years ago... Ironclawbigqun hello bot.
      Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
      X