Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New fast cd writer from Ricoh with Nero 5.5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New fast cd writer from Ricoh with Nero 5.5!

Finaly I found a CD writer that's fast and not terrably expensive and best of all it ships with Nero 5.5.

It's called Ricoh MP7200A-DP and the preformance is 20x10x40x!

http://www.ricoh.co.jp/cd-r/e-/e_eur...ndex7200a.html

I don't have any experince with Ricoh burners so if any of you had a Ricoh burner please reply if it was working good.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Cyberhof

with justlink capability, it is better than
    burnproof cdrw's. when cdrw interrupted the
    gap is only 2 micron compare to 40 by burnproof.

harry

Comment

Hey Harry!

It is?
      That's great, thank's for your input.
      I think I'm gonna get this one on monday, but I still have the feeling that it's to good to be true (I'm a bit paranoid)...

Regards

Cyberhof

Comment

Hi Cyberhof,

my Ricoh 9120A 12x10x32x8 Combo CDRW/DVD has worked flawlessly since I got it last year.

It has the burnproof feature but since I don't tend to burn with a lot of other stuff going on at the same time I can't say how well it works (I've heard its excellent though! )

For burning I use Nero 5 at present (still waiting for 5.5... ) which works fine with this drive.

You may want to take a wander over to www.cdrinfo.com and see if they have a review of the MP7200A-DP drive.

Firmware updates for a lot of CDR/CDRW/DVD drives can be found <a href="http://perso.club-internet.fr/farzeno/firmware/">here<a>

- Simon

[This message has been edited by The Scientist (edited 20 April 2001).]

Comment

Hey Simon!
          Thank's for your informasion and your links (now bookmarks).
          I'm tottaly sold on the drive now and I acctuly bougth the drive after reading your reply and it'll be shipped to me next week (can't hardly wait).

Regards

Cyberhof

Comment

Working...
          X