Sasq: I'm moving faster than light!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasq: I'm moving faster than light!

I can post a message here and note the time is ~15 minutes in the future. Can you share the secret of such time travel?
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

I think it is some "problem" with vB. I never had it successfully solved on my forums.

Comment

Brian, that's easy: only officially our hosting is in Japan...prices on the planet of Yeti are much smaller.
      Quantum teleportation takes care of lag...with some side-effect it would seem...

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
        I can post a message here and note the time is ~15 minutes in the future. Can you share the secret of such time travel?
        i guess you're even too fast to post it in the correct part of the forum
        "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
          Fart in an elevetor 15 minutes in the future, then, in real time before you get on the elevator, mention out loud that someone farted and then say you'll get on the next one.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Well at times that part of Japan is, if I'm not mistaken, offset in an increment of a HALF HOUR from the rest of the world (wacky timezone), but this is probably just a case of the server having the wrong time set.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

nope, its just because the server is fast, and I haven't had time to take the forums offline and fix it
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
              X