Hey Guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys...

I deleted some of my threads (about politics, religions, different cultures). Moderators please delete locked thread "101 contradictions..." I'm leaving you to discuss all this stuff without me in the future. This is all too complicated for me because of my bad English. I can not explain what I really mean and I don't wish to make more misunderstanding.

Gurm and schmosef - I don't agree with what you think about some things but it is ok.

Yet once:
    -I'm not extremist and I'm not even religious
    -I apologise TO ALL who was insulted by me, especially schmosef and............... Gurm
    -I like all good people in the World
    -I'm not too good for political discussions but I can be helpful in computers and I like it more
    -Thanks to MURC staff for this great place

In the future - see ya in software/hardware MURC sub-forums.

And I wish to invite you all to visit my (computer-related) forums here:

You'll must register but it takes only a minute. Please take a minute to register.
    I'm sure everybody will find something useful there. Hope you'll enjoy your visits!

Welcome all!!!

Adis

P.S: I'll give "Friend" or "V.I.P." status to some of you there. Fel free to contact me via PM, I am 'Max' there.
    Last edited by Adis; 4 August 2005, 07:05.

stay cool dude....
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon
      stay cool dude....
      Thanks for your reply mate

I wonder why others didn't answered to this thread (schmosef, Gurm,...) but it is ok.

btw thanks to those who registered at noitatS

Comment

You know Schmo and I did, just in another (wrong) thread. Gurm perhaps has not been online yet since you deleted the greatest thread in the world.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
          since you deleted the greatest thread in the world.
          thx I'm sure that was the reason (looong thread) why Dan said "I like Adis..." (in one of deleted threads)

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
            You know Schmo and I did, just in another (wrong) thread. Gurm perhaps has not been online yet since you deleted the greatest thread in the world.
            My only condolence is that it was in temp so it was bound to be deleted one day anyway.
            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
              My only condolence is that it was in temp so it was bound to be deleted one day anyway.
              One day, whole this forum will be deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Adis
                One day, whole this forum will be deleted.
                I might have to launch a Jihad to prevent that.
                Last edited by schmosef; 4 August 2005, 19:11.
                P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                  I might have to launch a Jihad to prevent that.

Comment

Working...
                  X