Let me get this straight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me get this straight...

I'm supposed to fork out $50+ for a game, plus an additional $10-$15 a month if said game is a MMOG, and then be expected to watch full-motion ads while IN-GAME!!! You have got to be $#!@*^ing kidding me! Where's my option to opt-the-$%!@#-out? This is going to far! Scandelous! Riot! Protest! Via la revelution!!!

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

It's Anarchy Online, I'm amazed enough people play it to warrent ads anyway.

Comment

There is, against all ration attempts at logic, a large following for Anarchy Online. Shocking, I know.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
        There is, against all ration attempts at logic, a large following for Anarchy Online. Shocking, I know.
        supposedly it was quite good once they got the first year of server issues sorted out. and once they switched it over to using UDP.
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
        X