• Show
Clear All

• Ouch!

American Diver Injured at World Championships

That's gotta hurt.. but what a pic..

thats hurts to look at
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Ouch indeed! I saw this picture as a thumbnail the other day but thought it was just a normal picture so I didn't bother to click on it. My neck hurts thinking about it.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

cruch!

its kinda funny and painful at the same time
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

OMFG PWN3D!

Err, seriously ouch. Damn, girl!

At least she only needed stitches. *whew*
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Saw that on Fark, here's a page with more pictures, including lots of blood: http://www.dagbladet.no/sport/2005/07/22/438177.html

OUCH OUCH OUCH!

Comment

Poor thing.. sure is a lot of blood in that one pic.. embarassing for her, I bet.

Not the best place for having a big scar, especially if you're a pretty young girl. still, it could have been a lot worse. Didn't Louganis get knocked out when he hit his head on the board?

Comment

i've always thought that fear of hitting the diving board must be an ever present thought for divers. i see them on tv and it looks like they always come so close to the board. i guess it was just a matter of time for someone to forget, or miscalculate.

poor girl.
                P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

I love the pool events in the olympics, every time I watch the diving, I could swear they miss that board by the microns.
                  Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                  X