5 yr old girl gets beaten to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 yr old girl gets beaten to death

They beat her for months every day before she died.

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Sorry, can't bring myself to read it.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Had to wait to reply to this because it's so infuriating and disgusting that any initial response would break the filters.

This guy should be rung through a court martial and sent to Leavenworth. What makes it worse is the stepmother worked for the very agency that was setup to investigate such horrid acts.

I seriously am sick to my stomach now.
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

One more good reason for death penalties....and the slower & more painful the better.

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

What's the difference...

Comment

I don't have words.

Just goes to show, even the watchers need watchers.
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

they deserve a slow painfull execution, and PUBLIC to be a deterrent for all who watch/hear of this..........
              Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Sorry to bum everyone out with this thread. I read it and had to vent somewhere. I guess I need to look at the brightside...atleast she is not sufferring anymore
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

A brighter side is not something that seems readily available...
                  “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

With all due respect, I think the U.S army should also be held responsible for this murder.
                    There was a court order which was ignored by a soldier and even though complaints were received, they army held itself and his men above the law.
                    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Working...
                    X