an extra toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an extra toy

I picked myself up this today - sorry they have only released a local model at this point.

20gb drive - same style as an ipod drive
    size is 6.4cm x 2 cm x 9.8cm and comes in at 145g

nice, nice little toy, and I don't need to lug the lappy any more
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

nice!
    SD cards only or most memory types?

Comment

covers all, i have CF, SD and sony type here, all plug in and are readable.

バッファローの公式ウェブサイト。家電・PC周辺機器の商品情報、お役立ち情報、サービスやFAQ等掲載。AirStationブランドのWi-Fi関連商品やLinkStation/TeraStationブランドのNAS、DriveStationブランドのHDD、おもいでばこ、データ復旧サービス等をご紹介。

for a nice pretty pic of all cards
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I've heard of those but I haven't seen any for sale around here. Haven't looked that hard though. Last time I was away from home for several days I had to bring a laptop to transfer my pictures. This device would be a lot more convenient.

Comment

its still kind of useless to me as my camera is only 2.1 Megapixel.
          I get around 500 pictures worth before the memory card fills up and the battery dies

Comment

ahh, well i get about 350 on the current card, but, if you checked out the vid - no you didn't dial up, you would understand why I got it.
            Juu nin to iro

Comment

This is what I was thinking of:

Epson P-2000

Expensive though

Comment

ooooh purdy.

being honest, I was also after small size. viewing the images wasn't an issue for me, size was, and mine fits in my pocket.
                Juu nin to iro

Comment

How many Yen after taxes did it cost you Sasq? (if you don't mind me asking)
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

about 28,000yen after tax, but I had store credit, so it worked out to 18,000
                    Juu nin to iro

Comment

Sweet!! That's about 307$ CAD, that is a good deal!
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                      X