• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light saber effect

Cool link over at tech-report
    http://freeweb.pdq.net/smokin/rotoscope/
    thought you guys might like it!

Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Very cool! Thanks

I wonder if this can be done with MSP6? Maybe VideoPaint?

Comment

I used this in a video I did. It works great. You can check it out at the end of this clip. http://www.rothrockworldorder.com/Pi...owerbeauty.asf

D

Comment

Shame that the AVI showcase went tits up with GA's ineptitude - There were a couple of great examples of this kind of action. Now, if I can find an old copy of the frontsheet table, I've got most of the movies themselves on my backup right here. But I'm not gonna have copies of the readme's or details of the authors, which is damned annoying. There were some real classics, "My little pony", by JeffB (?), ohh, so much stuff <sob>

Who the hell did the rotoscoping. Wasn't Phire, but must have been around the time that he joined the discussions. Student dood, lives out on the West Coast, Chinese origin (I think). Did some great shots of wiggling his fingers and throwing fireballs.

I'll have to go searching around my AVI drive, see if I can pick up any clues.

Mind you, this link is a great tutorial !

Comment

Hey D, I liked the video... I have one question.. WHO BE SHE!!!!!
          She's got some wicked moves on her

Cheers,
          Elie

Comment

Never mind, I read Cynthia's bio, She's amazing!
            What would take to get her to train me

Elie

Comment

You should watch US cable sometime. She's made a load of movies for cable/tape. Tough gal....

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

one minute of saber fighting:
                1500 (PAL) frames to manualy edit or
                1800 (NTSC) frames to manualy edit =
                Dead amateur moviemaker
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                X