Bruce Campbell as....Bruce Campbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Campbell as....Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell recently revealed in an interview that one of his next projects involved him playing himself in a movie where people think he really is Ash from THE EVIL DEAD series.

"And then in the Fall I’m going to start a new film for Dark Horse comics, a cool company set in Portland, they’re making movies now. It’s an untitled Bruce Campbell movie where I play myself. It’s about a small town that is having problems with a monster and nothing’s working so somebody suggests let’s get the Evil Dead guy. Unfortunately, in reality I don’t own a gun, I’ve never used a chainsaw and more die then before I got there".
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

I'M SOLD!!

Sounds like a hoot

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Yeah, I hope it's really cool. But it sounds an awful lot like the premise for the Three Amigos.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Bruce Campbell Is My Hero. Even More Than Ermy.
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

This should be an AWESOME movie
          Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
          X