You have to see this video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to see this video

Warning, not risqué, but may not be work safe.

I can't believe this guy only got 4 years in jail.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

I can't believe... that they left an unlocked, running car... and that it's not considered entrapment?
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

That alone is not entrapment. If someone verbally suggested it or they left a sign or such that would be.

Comment

Some of the other videos on the baitcar.com website show the cars being hotwired.

I think maybe the video was edited and the hotwiring wasn't shown. The scene starts with him entering the car and putting it into gear but he could have just stepped out to grab his tools, etc.

Comment

Bah, they ought to see me when I'm driving to work...

Comment

hehehe

Comment

You know, the thought just crossed my mind that if I ever got pulled over in my blazer I might have some explaining to do...

You see, it doesn't need a key to be started anymore (and no, it's not permanently hot-wired).
              “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterzwild
                You know, the thought just crossed my mind that if I ever got pulled over in my blazer I might have some explaining to do...

You see, it doesn't need a key to be started anymore (and no, it's not permanently hot-wired).
                LoL, my car is the same, the ignition key is pretty much optional.

Comment

The only key I have to it these days is the one to the rear hatch/door.
                  “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Parents of my ex (?) (...crap, no "?", who the hell I'm fooling) have a car that doesn't even have a key!

Comment

Working...
                    X