DVI question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVI question

Which motherboards with integrated graphics have a DVI header on the ATX port section (you know the onw with the USB / audio / firewire etc.) Hopefully on A64.

Err, the only Athlon 64 chipsets with integrated graphics are made by SIS (755GX)... plus, I've yet to see an onboard video card with DVI.

Comment

Boy, Fluff - you're just batting 1000 for "hardware that doesn't exist" today, now aren'tcha?
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

I just sold an Asus P5GD1-VM based PC. It's got an Intel 915G chipset with integrated graphics. It supports DVI via an add-on card from Asus.

Here's a link to the card: http://usa.asus.com/products/mb/mb_accessories.htm#DVI

I've not sold the add-on card to anyone yet but my supplier has it sku'd. It should cost around $30 CDN.
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

If Apple an do it on a Mac Mini.....

I suppose the next integrated nvidia chipset will possibly do it, alas then they would have more trouble shifting their low end cards.

It made it to the ATi Reference board

Pic From Anandtech
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Fluff; 6 July 2005, 01:45.

Comment

Only board I've seen with DVI for the onboard gfx is a new Pentium M microATX board that costs about 1/3 of the Earth.

If I'd been made of money then my HTPC would have one in it as we speak.

It's very much not A64 however.

Uberlad
            -------------------------
            8 out of 10 women say they would feel no qualms about hitting a man.
            5 out of 10 referred to me by name.

Comment

Working...
            X