Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serves you right for questioning my independence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serves you right for questioning my independence!

Gurm, you ***hat!

If you must know, we're independant from you Americans. Today is the day we celebrate burning down your beloved White House!
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Originally posted by schmosef
    Today is the day we celebrate burning down your beloved White House!
    ieeee!!!!
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Nobody is independent of the dross that is the majority of American culture. You all have to be stupefied by Britney and Usher and McDonalds and cheesy formula Hollywood films just like the rest of us. HA!

Comment

Flame bait crappolla.
        If you're gonna insult nations and praise terrorism, do it in the sh1thouse (aka temp forum) where ppl with no respect for other nations post.
        Take off, eh. Snail eater. Bleh.
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

am i the only one here who completely does not understand why everyone is getting their panties in a bunch?
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Whaa?!

Who insulted nations and praised terrorism?

DGhost, I nominate you as official panty inspector. Go forth and debunch.

Comment

Now see, posts like these should be taken up using private messages, not littering the forum for no other reason than the original thread being closed.

Oh and we rebuilt that beloved White House, in case you didn't notice
              “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                Nobody is independent of the dross that is the majority of American culture. You all have to be stupefied by Britney and Usher and McDonalds and cheesy formula Hollywood films just like the rest of us. HA!
                Not "us." You maybe. I haven't owned a television in years, and it is a great relief.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
                  Flame bait crappolla.
                  If you're gonna insult nations and praise terrorism, do it in the sh1thouse (aka temp forum) where ppl with no respect for other nations post.
                  Take off, eh. Snail eater. Bleh.
                  It was hardly an insult, and it certainly does not "praise terrorism." He mentioned burning down the White House. Destroying the seat of government, during a war. That's a military target, not "terrorism." I'm so damn tired of people abusing that word. It used to have a meaning, now it's just a new McCarthyism.
                  Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yeah.. in the war of 1812 was Canada even a country? Thought it was just that wilderness where all the loyalists to that nutbag King George got run off to after the revolution..

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                      Thought it was just that wilderness where all the loyalists to that nutbag King George got run off to after the revolution..
                      I thought they just went up there for a kegger, and forgot to come back.
                      Chuck
                      秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
                        Their tewks were too tight, squeeeeeezed their brains.
                        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                        If only life were as easy as you
                        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                        If only life were as easy as you
                        I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
                          Maybe you're right, our Canadian beer is stronger than your wussified American rust water.

Comment

Hey don't make arm myself with bottle rockets, go north over the border and take over the country

Comment

Originally posted by rylan
                              Hey don't make arm myself with bottle rockets, go north over the border and take over the country

If you did as well studying geography as you did English, us serfs to the Queen have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                              X