X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roflmao!

*** Warning: not work safe

The ultimate break up song.

(I've never known a girl who accepted her share of responsibility in a break up)
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Originally posted by schmosef

(I've never known a girl who accepted her share of responsibility in a break up)
    Tell me about it
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Claymonkey
      Tell me about it
      Dude, your experiences with women SO do not count, for reasons which should be obvious.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Hey it's only been the recent ones, past gf's have been relatively normal.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Is this relatively normal compared to the more recent past ones or to sane women?
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I freely admit that mine don't count. for some reason i always manage to find psychotic chicks. *sigh*
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost
              I freely admit that mine don't count. for some reason i always manage to find psychotic chicks. *sigh*
              They're fun for a while though, till they send you over the top.

Comment

My brother dated a psychotic chick for a while. She was a nymphomaniac. In his words:

"You think it'll be fun - and it is for a while. But when you haven't had a good night's sleep in a week, and you're afraid to TOUCH HER at night because if you do she'll wake up and WANT MORE SEX... you realize that you're turning into Al Bundy and it's time to move on!"
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef

Please, someone, tell me it isn't a rule...

If yes...than that's the next thing to miss...appreciate, next thing I've lost

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
                    Please, someone, tell me it isn't a rule...

If yes...than that's the next thing to miss...appreciate, next thing I've lost
                    The easy way to tell this Nowhere is whether the girl ever actually apologizes on her own for something she did, or her side of a fight (without you pulling her teeth to get it). If she admits faults for other parts of a relationship or life.. then she'll probably admit fault with the end of it. Unless you're a wanker and cheat for no good reason, on the flip side, if she never said I'm sorry during she won't even apologize sincerely if SHE is the one that cheats.

Comment

on the flip side, if she never said I'm sorry during she won't even apologize sincerely if SHE is the one that cheats.
                      Yep. Women are all dirty dirty whores. Oh wait, did I say that out loud?

Comment

The easy way to tell this Nowhere is whether the girl ever actually apologizes on her own for something she did, or her side of a fight (without you pulling her teeth to get it). If she admits faults for other parts of a relationship or life.. then she'll probably admit fault with the end of it. Unless you're a wanker and cheat for no good reason, on the flip side, if she never said I'm sorry during she won't even apologize sincerely if SHE is the one that cheats.
                        That would be simplyfying greatly whole thing, trust me...(did I say recently somewhere that my life's complicated?)

Comment

I think the reason a lot of women turn out to be selfish bitches is that they were relatively well behaved as little girls.. prob had a brother that was a holy terror by comparison, too. Hence daddy always thought she was a little angel and could do no wrong, and was wrapped around his darling daughter's little finger as he spoiled her rotten. Then puberty hit and all that pent-up negative energy is released and she just expects to be deferred to in every matter by every male she meets.

Comment

Maybe it's just me but that was perhaps a little over the top.

Uh, Kvh... do you have some issues that you'd like to share with us?
                            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Edit: You mean OTHER than the clearly misogynist sentiment he just expressed?

-------------------------

Although I do agree with him to a point - girls in the USA are spoiled rotten. I mean, kids in general are spoiled nowadays, but girls especially so. And that's nothing NEW. It started around the time that women's lib kicked in, although unlike KvH I don't think that women shouldn't be our equals. What happened was an overreaction, like so very much of feminism (again one of his pet topics). In the first half of the last century, girls were brought up to be very proper, and to "know their place", and were taught at a young age to do the housework. While I disapprove of the idea that it's "woman's work" to take care of the house, what that meant in practice was that young girls were appropriately disciplined, and had their own version of chores to do.

With the advent of women's lib, the early "know your place" and "homemaker lessons" dissipated. This left a gap that SHOULD have been filled with reasonable discipline and the same chores that the boys had to do, but instead you have several generations of girls who feel entitled with no responsibility. When their brothers had a paper route or mowed lawns at age 10... the girls weren't expected to do that sort of thing. A lot more girls than boys get a "free pass" throughout childhood - no need to do chores in order to get allowance, less harsh punishments, etc.

So while I thoroughly disapprove of KvH's vehemence, I essentially support his underlying premise - that society has overreacted and tilted in the wrong direction in regards to how we raise girls... and that it has produced multiple generations of little spoiled girls who grow up to be big spoiled girls.

This spills over into sex and relationships. On the Bimmerforums I used to participate in (before the place was literally taken over by 15 year olds who banned everyone over 25 who disapproved of bling bling) there was a long ongoing discussion about American women and sex, and how it's a phenomenon not exclusively but somewhat confined to this country that women expect to get what they want out of a relationship without giving the man what he wants. And once you got past the blustering and posturing and foolishness, the root problem was tied to what we're discussing right now - the way women have been brought up in this country for the past half a century.

It's all too common. For every happily married couple, we all know several where they WERE happy, then they got married and the woman decided that it wasn't necessary to have the same amount of sex they had during courtship. Or that it wasn't necessary to treat the man the same way she used to treat him, now that they were married she felt a sense of ENTITLEMENT without RESPONSIBILITY. I can't count the number of women I know who WERE independent fun sexy women, but they get married and EXPECT to be supported, stop doing anything for themselves, get fat and stop putting out.

And I don't mean any offense to any women we've got in here - this is a COMPLETE generalization, and certainly there are PLENTY of women who don't fall into this category. But sadly, there are lots who do.
                              Last edited by Gurm; 1 July 2005, 08:13.

Comment

Working...
                              X