Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 2 must be the buggiest release ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 must be the buggiest release ever!

Don't know about you but I will highlight the issues I'm finding with the full release of BF2...

1-Connecting to other servers online is an absolute mess, I had to reinstall twice for this to work properly, basically it will try to connect and then go back to the multiplayer menu.

2-Once you connect to a server and want to tell a friend to also connect, how can you tell the IP of the server? In BF 1, you simply hit TAB and all the info was there, now you have to escape the game to figure it out.

3-Loading a map takes ages.... even on my new PC, I can imagine someone with a slower comp.

4- The intro is nothing but bloatware just get in the game already! Isn't that was EA preaches?

5-Key mappings always have to be remmaped even after saving, do you have the same issue?

Other than that as a die hard BF gamer I am enjoying the game as the new graphics and sound effects and environments are awesome!!

Cheers,
    Elie

-the daze time is wayyy too long when you are near an explosion, and the daze isnt even done well, it just lags the ^&%# out of your machine
    -no multiplayer bots
    -i agree with the intro/bloatware completely

Still love the game though
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

i think that daze time was just a bug with my machine - it stopped doing it now...

-RAM HOG!!! almost makes me wanna go to 2gb especially considering how cheap ram is now
      -random crashes (ive tried it on 4 different PCs)
      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
      X