Poking the Penguin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poking the Penguin

Lycos, Inc., is a web search engine and web portal established in 1994, spun out of Carnegie Mellon University. Lycos also encompasses a network of email, webhosting, social networking, and entertainment websites.

Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
    Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
    4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
    2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
    4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
    Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
    LG BH10LS38
    LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

hehehe
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Funny, but could have had more than 3 endings
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

It does... You just haven't poked it long enough....

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
            It does... You just haven't poked it long enough....

Jörg
            No, no it really doesn't. Unless there's one ending if you just keep slowly poking it... but I haven't the patience for that. There's the gun, mallet, and cursing endings. That's it.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

I poked him once, don't really feel like pissing off a penguin, he might might start a mad penguin empire.
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                No, no it really doesn't. Unless there's one ending if you just keep slowly poking it... but I haven't the patience for that. There's the gun, mallet, and cursing endings. That's it.
                Tried that, and its still the same 3 endings, just takes for ever to trigger the action
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Zokes: You've seen one too many Futurama episodes...

Gurm: I wonder how many MURCers kept poking the pinguin to see the fictional 4th ending (hence the wink)...

Jörg
                  pixar
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                    Zokes: You've seen one too many Futurama episodes...

Gurm: I wonder how many MURCers kept poking the pinguin to see the fictional 4th ending (hence the wink)...

Jörg
                    Hehe, I did actually see the episode where Bender reboots and puts himself into penguin mode 9and in a way it did kinda spawn this idea), but mainly it's to see if she'll notice, can't say more or else I'll give it away.
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                    X