Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frameserving: VirtualDub>Premiere

Hi once again folks,

Starting to learn virtualdub. As it doesn't really have all the editing features that Premiere does, I want to frameserve it from virtualdub.

I installed the Avisynth plug-in for Premiere. Did the raw capture in virtualdub, set the filters then started the frameserver. I accepted the default frameserver name, named the vdr file and clicked 'OK' (nothing really seems to happen..the frameserver-mode box pops up and everything is zeros).

Then...I start Premiere and go File>Import>File and the clip looks like it appears. If I drop it into the timeline window...there's audio but no video. If I move the slider around a bit on the timeline then check the framserver box...it says that it's served only a few frames.

Anyone know how to get this working?

Thanks once again
    -funsoul

mmedia pc: 2x2.4/533 xeons@3.337ghz, asus pc-dl, 2g pc3500 ddram, 27g primary, 2x120 WD's, promise fastrack100, matrox g400-tv, hercules soundcard Server box: p4 1.4GHz, asus p4t, 1g ecc rdram, 27.3g primary, 3x80g maxtors, promise fastrack66, radeon ve, soundblaster Beat box: p3 500, asus p3bf6, 1024meg pc100, 45g primary, 3x45g maxtors, soundblaster, radeon ve, dazzle vcII
Working...
X