My new Viewsonic vp191

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Viewsonic vp191

Just picked up my new montitor. It's big and beautiful. As soon as I get more money I will get a faster computer so that I can play some good games. Happy happy joy joy.

/Leo
    AMD Athlon64 X2 4200+
    Asus A8N-E
    Corsair TWINX2048-3200C2
    Asus Extreme GeForce N7800GT
    Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 250GB
    Lian-Li PC60
    Windows XP Pro 64bit

just picked up twin 19" mitsubishi tft's myself, its a Japan only model, so no point in sharing the details. nice purdy, a little on the slow side, but i spend my time coding, not playing games.
    mmm dual head goodness
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Dual head is really nice. I wonder if I can connect my new tft, my old crt and my tv to my ati card and use them at the same time?

I've had some more time testing my new monitor. Tested enemy territory and I did not see any problems with the speed of the monitor. The color rendering of the monitor seems good but there are some colors that appear a bit strange. Some light blue and light grey colors does not look as on my old crt monitor. If I change the contrast I can make them look more like before. I guess when I play with the color controls I can change it a bit too. The monitor is a 8bit monitor according to spec...

Overall I am very pleased. I've also tested the monitor with a test tool and I could not find any broken pixels.
      AMD Athlon64 X2 4200+
      Asus A8N-E
      Corsair TWINX2048-3200C2
      Asus Extreme GeForce N7800GT
      Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 250GB
      Lian-Li PC60
      Windows XP Pro 64bit

Comment

Working...
      X