How many do I have accumulated now?

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Grats old man.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Damn, that's a lot of posts Congrats
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Hmmm. Super Murcer 9. I've heard stories and whispers about such levels. Only the most adept and stubborn of all post whores reach such a level.

Comment

Holy Batman KvH...
                Congrats..
                Next stop 10K

Comment

I have no idea how many I've got. Let's see...
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Ok, 2834. That's pretty weak for the guy with UserID 19.
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

A level 9 murcer, congrats!

Originally posted by agallag
                      Ok, 2834. That's pretty weak for the guy with UserID 19.
                      User ID 19?
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Click on your name/profile Zokes and then check your addressbar. You are 6307 (in other words the six thousandth, three hundredth and seventh user to sign up). Unless the count starts at something other than 0/1.
                        Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
                        MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
                        Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
                        Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

Lets see, how many posts do I have... Ok, 3,174 with a user ID of 1377. Hmm, I joined two months after agallag and he's got a user ID of 19?
                          Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 24 June 2005, 19:37.

Comment

The big murc server crash of '99 happened in august of that year. I signed up within about an hour of the new server coming up. You'll find that there's nobody who has a join date before august 1999. I actually joined murc about a year before the crash.

Comment

I'm humbled, congrats KvH

postcount +++

Comment

Working...
                              X