Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA San Andreas problem

Hi,
    I have installed GTA San Andreas today, but it looks realy bad.
    All the charachers don't move there body parts.
    I have never seen something like this before.
    Does anybody know wat is going on here?? and maybe how i can fix this.

Check out the screenshots:
    Picture 1 Picture 2
    Maybe, or maybe not...

I tried it too and have different issues. characters moves OK but texture get corrupted when I move around so I don't see anything around me.
    I've see, some guys on the Matrox forum that had no problem running the game...

I'm using the latest drivers, what about you ?
    System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

I had a family member run into an issue with GTA:San Andreas also. His issue was that he had DX9.0 installed and a non-DX9.0 driver (he had an NV 5200) card. So we installed DX9.0c and updated the video card driver to the latest and it fixed it. His issue was textures being all messed up and people with lines in and out of their heads.
      Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
      MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
      Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
      Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

Im using the latest drivers, ....yes,
        I also think it has to do something with my video card and direct X 9.0c.
        But i think it is realy stupid of the manufactures of GTA sa. of not to think about a problem of this sort of kind.
        Maybe, or maybe not...

Comment

But, is here anyone who knows how to solve this problem?
          Maybe, or maybe not...

Comment

What Video card are u using?
            2 x Opteron 270 • Tyan K8WE • 8Gb Kingston HyperX • 2 x BFG 7900GTX SLI • Matrox TH2G • Areca SATA RAID • 4 x WD RaptorX RAID6 • Creative X-FI Elite Pro • Klipsch 5.1 Ultra • PC P&C 1KW PSU • 3 x Samsung 19" LCD • The System is Fully Water Cooled

Comment

This is my computer specs:
              P4 2.0 @ 2.6
              Asus p4p800e-deluxe
              Matrox parhelia 128mb
              Winxp sp1
              1,5gb ram memory
              Maybe, or maybe not...

Comment

I wouldn't blame GTA, the problem probably lies with Matrox. Unfortunately, Matrox provides developers no help these days.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I found the DX9 driver what couse my GTA:SA carecter problem. I use the latest 109 driver and it works fine.
                  2 x Opteron 270 • Tyan K8WE • 8Gb Kingston HyperX • 2 x BFG 7900GTX SLI • Matrox TH2G • Areca SATA RAID • 4 x WD RaptorX RAID6 • Creative X-FI Elite Pro • Klipsch 5.1 Ultra • PC P&C 1KW PSU • 3 x Samsung 19" LCD • The System is Fully Water Cooled

Comment

Thanks, i will give it a try!
                    I will keep you informed!
                    Maybe, or maybe not...

Comment

It did the trick, the problem was the matrox dx9 driver...use the 2kxp_109_01_014_hf driver!
                      Maybe, or maybe not...

Comment

Glad you got it working!

Comment

Working...
                        X