Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson verdict to be read at 1:30pm PST

I say he gets convicted on a few of the 10 charges. But who knows
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

errr... what's that compared to GMT?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

so if PST = GMT -8, then the verdict shouldbe being read now???
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
        errr... what's that compared to GMT?
        -8GMT

Comment

Woot, it's legal to rape kids, yeah!

Oh wait...

Comment

Wow he got off...
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
              Wow he got off...
              no pun intended????
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Wow, I'm shocked.
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
                  no pun intended????

Comment

I'm not shocked that he got off. Celebrities are gods in California. Did you see the people outside? What contemptible idolators.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I found the allergations sickening, and although I didn't follow the case closely, but i have to trust that their decision was fair. I feel sorry for all the anguish this must have caused him and his family.

Comment

The reason he got off? NO EVIDENCE. Did he molest those kids? I'm not sure, but nothing presented in that court case was compelling enough.

"Look at these dirty magazines with the kids' fingerprints on them!"

"Did you let the kids handle them during the deposition?"

"Well, yes... D'OH!"

And on and on. If anything, the DA's in California are retarded.

It's like with OJ. It's not that it wasn't his DNA - it's that they couldn't prove that they hadn't mixed his blood sample in with the crime scene samples.

Our system features "innocent until proven guilty". This means that sometimes (perhaps more often than we're comfortable with) a guilty person goes free.
                        Last edited by Gurm; 13 June 2005, 17:50.
                        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                        If only life were as easy as you
                        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                        If only life were as easy as you
                        I would still get screwed

Comment

First O.J. and now Michael.
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

One way or the other (he did do it, or he didn't,) what a monumental waste of time, money, and resources...

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
                              One way or the other (he did do it, or he didn't,) what a monumental waste of time, money, and resources...

Yeah and had to deal with the hype from the Media forcefeeding it down your throat.

I hope Micheal moves to Europe like whats been rumored...

Comment

Working...
                              X