Backup video conferencing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backup video conferencing?

I am looking into using video conferencing as a (free) way to talk to the family over the internet. Using MSN would be my primary choice as everyone will have it. Is it possible to save both the incoming and outgoing AV streams from MSN?

Google didn't come up with anything useful....

Cheers!

Paddy.
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

hmm...
    I wonder if there is a third party app that will support the recording AND the MSN protocol - that way the family can still use MSN...
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

yes, I am wondering about that myself. Since all my relatives live in Hong Kong...

I'd love to hear something about this.

Comment

I have found this - clumsy but promising...

Comment

Does this help?

When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Brutal approach?

Disable overlay, record the conv with some screen capture tool (similar for sound...)

Comment

Working...
            X