X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal File Management

I really don't know what to say

Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

cute
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

HAHAHAHA.... I love it.
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Oh yeah!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

When the game gets too addictive you end up needing to reinstall Windows.

"what's that? system.dat - boom haha...ooooh f*ck!"

"Where's my tax declaration doc??? - damn, I think I shot it!"

Comment

Cool, but sounds dangerous if a friend or sibling launches it. Although, at work, I'd be willing to install windows/os x and BFM on a computer just to let out some steam when one of those OSes piss me off.
            Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
            Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt
              When the game gets too addictive you end up needing to reinstall Windows.

"what's that? system.dat - boom haha...ooooh f*ck!"

"Where's my tax declaration doc??? - damn, I think I shot it!"
              no worries, just go to "Temporary internet Files" there's enough crap in that directory to blast away for weeks
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

SOmehow I like more the Doom version on *nix that does the same basically...

Comment

So this ACTUALLY deletes files off your harddisk?

Comment

(come to think of it, the Doom thing was for killing processes...)

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
                      (come to think of it, the Doom thing was for killing processes...)
                      Yup, I remember that one. Just don't kill the init daemon
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                      X