Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of warcraft!

http://www.linuxrising.org/cortado/

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Lol!!!

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Hahaha, that's so true!

I know a few people at work that are so addicted it's sad.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
        Hahaha, that's so true!

I know a few people at work that are so addicted it's sad.
        I don't get it, how is that sad? I mean, how's that any different from say, someone spending lots of time and money on suping up their car? *ducks* I think I already know what the replies will be...
        RC Agent
        AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
        AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
        AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Hehe so true.
          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Originally posted by RC Agent
            I don't get it, how is that sad? I mean, how's that any different from say, someone spending lots of time and money on suping up their car? *ducks* I think I already know what the replies will be...
            The people I know who play it, that's ALL they do. ('all' as in NOTHING ELSE!!!) It may not be that sad but they do waste almost all their free time on it, and this has been going on since the game was released. Seriously. They have no lives other than in World of Warcraft.

Comment

The people I know who play it, that's ALL they do. ('all' as in NOTHING ELSE!!!) It may not be that sad but they do waste almost all their free time on it, and this has been going on since the game was released. Seriously. They have no lives other than in World of Warcraft.
              Being an ex-Evercrack addict, yes, this is true. People get hooked on MMOG's and do nothing but eat, sleep, work (but only so they can afford to play their MMOG of choice) and play their MMOG. One of my brother's friends plays WoW so much that he dropped out of grad school
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
                Being an ex-Evercrack addict, yes, this is true. People get hooked on MMOG's and do nothing but eat, sleep, work (but only so they can afford to play their MMOG of choice) and play their MMOG. One of my brother's friends plays WoW so much that he dropped out of grad school
                Now that is sad. I understand that you have to pay something like 13$ a month for an account but to drop out just to play? Sheesh!

Comment

As an alternative to what the majority of the population do which is sit at home and watch crap TV?

Not getting at you but if they are wasting all their time what amazing things are you doing with yours?

Comment

Most people's TV watching habits don't interfere with their work, but that's not uncommon with addicted MMOG players.

Comment

My brother has left the house approximately 10 hours total (thats generous) in the last 3 weeks because of WoW. nuff said.
                      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Yeah, I'm addicted. To the community, not the game (although if the game were really boring, I'd have stopped playing anyway).

For those that are with me, there's a thread in the gaming forum where you can show off your character

AZ
                        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by dbdg
                          As an alternative to what the majority of the population do which is sit at home and watch crap TV?

Not getting at you but if they are wasting all their time what amazing things are you doing with yours?
                          Hehe, nothing amazing that's for sure. unless you cna consider this post to be amazing that is.

Comment

anyone has another link? this one doesn't work any longer
                            "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Leeeerooyy Jennnnkins!
                              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                              If only life were as easy as you
                              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                              If only life were as easy as you
                              I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                              X