Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaargh the Muppets are out

Road safety nightmare this morning.

1) Muppet one. Hiding round the corner foot out in the road. Just missed squashing her. As a walker I wouldn't walk there facing oncoming traffic as you can't been seen and theres very little room. I'd be across the other side of the road in full view of all traffic. Unless I wanted to kill myself that is.

2) Nearly muppets two. Group of young hikers. facing oncoming traffic but again approaching a blind narrow bend. Not a problem for me but would be for the car further behind me. Again on the wrong side and not allowing themselfs to be visable to all road users. Bonus points single file.

3) Muppet two driving down the wrong side of the road swerves to miss me and goes sorry. Suppose I've got to be glad it wasn't two fingers.

4) Muppet three driving down the wrong side of the road so they could turn right. Suddenly realised I was there and had to reverse back with a bewildered look on their face.

5) Muppet four slows to 25 mph to take an easy bend. Brakes every corner and every downhill slope. Strangely takes the more dangerous bend at 40 mph.

6) Muppet five. Roundabout empty. Sit and wait while everyone else goes onto the roundabout. Penny drops finally pull out.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page
Working...
X