Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to do some 'proper' personality testing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to do some 'proper' personality testing?

The site below is a big project I've been working on for the last few months. The idea is you can sign up, and then visit whenever you like, answer a few (or lots in some cases) multi-choice questions, and in return get personalised feedback on certain aspects of your personality. In return we get to marry-up lots of measures over time. It is entirely confidential and you can withdraw at any time. Many of the questionnaires are established and give instant personalised feedback, whilst others are being developed or are brand new, and feedback will be available for those once enough people have answered them.

I don't pretend to understand the psychological aspects of it (that is down to the psychologists I have implemented this for). This is my first online-database project involving SQL server, asp etc. I've done a lot of much smaller stuff on Apache & Perl before.

It has only just reached a point where it can 'go live' and there is more functionality to come (such as retrieving all feedback you have previously had), so please go gentle on me, but if you spot any technical problems with it please let me know.

It is at www.personalitystrengths.com. Enjoy!

Tony.
    FT.
Working...
X