Hey Bruce Willis is in town!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Bruce Willis is in town!!!

They are shooting a movie called "16 Blocks" right next to our building down at 76 Adelaide.

Cool sgtuff going on like gun shots and explosions

Cheers,
    Elie

sweet!!

take some pics and post?

Comment

Kick ass!!!

I like splosions!
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

excellent... maybe I should venture downtown soon then .. it has been months since I have been there
        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

according to IMDB, they are filming in Toronto from April 18 - June 25 /2005
          so they have been at it for a while already

Comment

Adelaide East or West? I'm in First Canadian Place, so if it's West, it's right outside my building too...
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

76 Adelaide st. West, I'm pretty sure you've seen something them
              I work in that building now (Bell Canada) Do you work at the First Canadian place?

Cheers,
              Elie

Comment

Yup. Tallest building in Canada, on the 6th floor.

I don't often go out the north entrance though. I take the GO train so I come and go from the south. I'll go check it out tomorrow.
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Cool, we often go the food court their for lunch, maybe we can meet up one day
                  They also put up a dummy news stand (green in colour) so check it out!

Cheers,
                  Elie

Comment

Saw the news stand today, but there wasn't any action going on around it. I'll keep an eye out for activity.

Comment

The action is in the street in font of it that crosses Adelaide! You'll see all kind of NYPD cop cars and Ambulances etc

Comment

That's why NY is always different! It's in CANADA!

Comment

look out for toronto city hall in movies.. it appears fairly often

Comment

Is this a recent picture? I just saw it nuked yesterday! (was full of living deads too, hope it's not the food)

Comment

Yeah, they blew it up in the movie Resident Evil 2, and I missed all the action

I bought the DVD just to see that

Cheers,
                              Elie

Comment

Working...
                              X