Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Doom 3 is better than Half-Life 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Doom 3 is better than Half-Life 2...

Doom running inside the Doom 3 engine.

yeah. can HL2 do anything like that?
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Wow, I think that's the only way to introduce fun (and bright colors) into Doom3.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Bah, I played defender on an in-game arcade console in Gloom Deluxe (a Doom clone) on my Amiga 1200 (14 MHz '020+ 50 MHz '882, 10 MB RAM.)

Comment

Bah, my buddy has a real Defender arcade machine in his garage. ... and he's the pin-ball wizard on that baby.
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

You know, I've played and own a copy of HL2, FarCry, Doom3 but; I still had way more fun playing through Painkiller than any of the others.
            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
            Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Pong all the way.

Comment

my sea wolf cabinet arrives this week W00T!
                Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Working...
                X