Superman Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman Returns

The uniform is very much like that used in the late 1940's or 1950's and as Clark Routh looks enough like Chris Reeves to be scary.

Release: summer 2006

Director: Bryan Singer (The Usual Suspects, X-Men 1/2 and the new Logans Run remake)

Writers (story): Bryan Singer, Michael Dougherty (X2, Logans Run), Dan Harris (X2, Logans Run)

Screenplay: Michael Dougherty, Dan Harris

Clark Kent/Superman: Brandon Routh
    Stephan Bender: young Clark Kent
    Lex Luthor: Kevin Spacey
    Jor-El: Marlon Brando (archival footage)
    Jonathan Kent: Hugh Jackman
    Martha Kent: Eva Marie Saint
    Lois Lane: Kate Bosworth
    Jimmy Olsen: Sam Huntington
    Perry White: Frank Langella
    Richard White: James Marsden (Cyclops from X-Men)
    Ben Hubbard: James Karen

Superman:

Clark Kent:

Lois Lane:

Lex Luthor:

Perry White:

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Hey this can be good

Funny to see Hugh Jackman acting here as J. Kent He used to be Lex Luthor !
    System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Great Caeser's ghost!

I've got an old 10 cent Superman comic amongst my collection. The rest of the Supermans are all 12 cent and 25 cent jumbo comics. I also have original X-Men, Silver Surfer, Conan, etc. ... lots of old Marvel comics along with many others. I've got to pull out these old comics some day and reread them ... it's been decades.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I love superman. All the other heroes go into some big disguise, like spiderman's face is totally covered, batmans is mostly covered by his mask, etc; and then theres superman. He just takes off his glasses
        Anyways, hope its good! I wonder what the archival Brando footage will be like
        Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
        Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

yup, loved the movies with Chris Reeve ... but pleeeeaaasse work on his costume ... his shoulders look like the muscles from his upper arms decided to spent the rest of their live there ...
          "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Working...
          X