Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dukes of Hazzard trailer & downloads....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukes of Hazzard trailer & downloads....

Bo Duke: Seann William Scott
    Luke Duke: Johnny Knoxville
    Daisy Duke: Jessica Simpson
    Uncle Jessie: Willie Nelson
    Boss Hogg: Burt Reynolds
    Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane: M. C. Gainey
    Cooter: David Koechner
    Pauline: Lynda Carter

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 25 May 2005, 23:25.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Those Daisy Dukes are uh ... a bit too long to be Daisy Dukes.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Now I know what movie I won't be watching.
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I see Lynda Carter up there. I was just asking the other day when we might see a new "Wonder Woman" film. Angelina Jolie? ... or has she had enough of those roles? Who else would make a good Amazon?
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
          I see Lynda Carter up there. I was just asking the other day when we might see a new "Wonder Woman" film. Angelina Jolie? ... or has she had enough of those roles? Who else would make a good Amazon?
          We may be seeing a Wonder Woman feature film next year. Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Serenity) has been hired to write and direct. Speculation as to who will play WW has been pretty rampant. Nearly every tall brunette actress, not to mention a couple of short blondes, has been mentioned as a potential choice. Anyway, if it ever gets off the ground, the film should be released sometime next year.

The IMDB rumor mill has included

Kim Basinger
          Lucy Lawless
          Salma Hayek
          Michelle Rodriguez
          Sarah Michelle Gellar
          Sandra Bullock
          Nadia Bjorlin
          Jennifer Lopez (LOL!)

Frankly, I don't see any of the "names" on that list as anything close to suitable. I like your choice of Angelina Jolie better than most of the people on that list.

Paul

Comment

Lucy Lawless would be PERFECT. Angelina Jolie just doesn't fit somehow.

I love Kim Basinger, but whoever puts her in a Wonder Woman suit is an idiot. It's not her personality in the slightest. She's exactly the opposite, in fact.. the type of girl who needs protecting, not the protector.

Comment

Originally posted by paulcs
              We may be seeing a Wonder Woman feature film next year. ...
              It just had to be. Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by paulcs
              ... I like your choice of Angelina Jolie better than most of the people on that list.
              I can't get too much of Angelina Jolie. The wife and I just saw her in "Taking Lives" a few weeks ago and we both loved that film. I'm also a big fan of Milla Jovovich as a beauty and fantastic actress (I've still got to go back and watch the rest of the 'Joan of Arc' film she did). Milla would be better than those on that IMDB list I think but perhaps the material is too light for her.
              <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

The Dukes trailer looks like it will be a fun movie. A definite rental though.
                P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

I cant see Milla as WW.. she looks like a girl that a movie like that wouldnt challenge her enough.
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

How about Beyonce Knowles for WW? I think she could pull it off.

Comment

ok, I know she does/did pron, but I think Julie Strain fits the role.
                      except she can't act.
                      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                        I cant see Milla as WW.. she looks like a girl that a movie like that wouldnt challenge her enough.
                        Yep ... that's what I said. You need somebody who can do "tongue-in-cheek" ... and she has to be tall, buxom, and strong (physically and in spirit).

... maybe Vampirella.
                        Last edited by xortam; 26 May 2005, 14:33.

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
                          ok, I know she does/did pron, but I think Julie Strain fits the role.
                          except she can't act.
                          You talking Wonder Woman or Daisy Duke.

Sorry about the hijack DM.

Comment

ok, three more suggestions:

Jessica Biel
                            Charlize Theron
                            Halle Berry

I think that all three and Beyonce could bring something interesting to the role.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                              Bo Duke: Seann William Scott
                              Luke Duke: Johnny Knoxville
                              Daisy Duke: Jessica Simpson
                              Uncle Jessie: Willie Nelson
                              Boss Hogg: Burt Reynolds
                              Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane: M. C. Gainey
                              Cooter: David Koechner
                              Pauline: Lynda Carter

Dr. Mordrid
                              I've already bought the 01 decals for the side of my car
                              Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Working...
                              X