SVCD capture with Marvel G400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVCD capture with Marvel G400

Does anyone know if it is possible to tweak Marvel's settings to capture at 480x576 (SVCD) format? Thanks.

Not in the Matrox registry, but if you use the 1.52 drivers, apply the Flying Dutchmans YUY2 patch (look in MURC's downloads) and then capture using AVI_IO ver 3.15 or later you can capture a custom frame size. I usually use 352x480 in the main setups and then set 480x480 for my NTSC SVCD captures.

Dr. Mordrid

PS: Did anyone else loose their account yesterday? Had to redo my acct. from scratch.

Comment

I guess I am still here. Someday I might even find the password from my original account and drop off the IM_.

Hey Doc you sure that Chris just wasn't jealous of the fact that you had more posts than him?
      Perspective cannot be taught. It must be learned.

Comment

Nawww....Ant said it got corrupted.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Test of the original account.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Hmm, definitely some oddness going on with the forum server. Wonder what it was all about.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Dr. Mordrid:

PS: Did anyone else loose their account yesterday? Had to redo my acct. from scratch.

</font>

Dr. Mordrid
              MURCer

Dr. Mordrid after registering again in April 2001, has a post count of 1808.

Seems about right.

"The Doc is ALWAYS in"

I'm just glad he doesn't charge for his excellent service.

[This message has been edited by KevinG (edited 09 April 2001).]

Comment

Working...
              X