Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help: i do so much for my looks, but never get a date ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help: i do so much for my looks, but never get a date ...

and if you're weak at heart, don't scroll down ...

i guess it is female according to the dress .....
    Last edited by Rakido; 23 May 2005, 07:35.
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Wouldn't like to meet them on a dark night by a duckpond!
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Scariest thing about #1 is the stretch marks.. oh my GOD, that thing had a CHILD!

#2 has obviously been facially disfigured by steroid usage. Bet it has a dick too. {puke}

Comment

IF you wake up next to one of those it's time to join AA

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
          IF you wake up next to one of those it's time to join AA

Dr. Mordrid
          IF you wake up next to one of those sober enough to regret it, then it is definately time to drink some more.

"And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

IF you wake up next to one of those it's time to use Coyote Love tactics. That is when you wake up with your arm underneath it/her/him/something and you chew your arm off to prevent it/her/him/something from waking up!
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

That wouldn't work. The blood spurting from your severed upper arm would spray her/it in the face.

Comment

The last time I saw something like that was when I was playing Call of Cthulhu!
                Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

That second one just doesn't seem possible. Heavy drug use aside, the person is probably intersexed.

Remember the WWF wrestler Chyna? She did a hardcore pr0n movie called "one night in China". I didn't watch it, but I've read that she has a mini penis from all the steroid use. Her clitoris is big; somewhere between one and two inches. A review I read said it was terrifying!
                  P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

The first one looks like ugly with a photo-chopped face and the second looks like a man with a wig and dress. They are trult disturbing either way.

Comment

Sexy beasts aren't they? *shudders*

What's the point of having all those muscles if you end up like that! Those aren't women, they are shaved Wookies! Roar!
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                      X