Greetings from Sunny Florida!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Sunny Florida!

Well, it's a bit overcast today, but WE'RE HERE!

After an absurd delay at the airport and a VERY cranky 3 year old on the plane, we arrived last night at 1AM.

Pics of the house up later, and tomorrow is DISNEY WORLD!
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Say hello to Greebe for us.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
      Say hello to Greebe for us.
      LMAO! That was funny
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if you ran into him and Paula at Disney World.. she is supposedly a fan.

Wouldn't it be cool if they met there? All of Disney World being consumed by a horrific matter-antimatter explosion.. sweet.

Comment

I'm very unobtrusive.
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
            I'm very unobtrusive.

That'll be the day

Dr. Mordrid
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Florida where?

Comment

Disney world are probably so crowded that Gurm and Greebe can pass each other within a meter and still don’t notice each other
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

At Disneyworld:

Gurm: "Honey, I don't know, I've got a bad feeling about this...."

Ten feet away, with his back turned, Greebe says to his wife: "I feel a presence, one that I have not felt since...."

We now have the Official Gurm meets Greebe Thread: Feel free to carry on the story...
                  Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

..They both turn simultaneously, Greebe holding a stick of cotton candy and Gurm holding a balloon.. in unison, both hoarsely emit the word "YOU!"..

Comment

... wtf are you doing here?! ...
                      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Gurm begins to pull out his BOOMSTICK and Greebe...
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Hello Sunny Florida!
                          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Hello Sunny Colorado!
                            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
                            X