Spiderman III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman III

Topher Grace (That 70's Show) to be one of two Spiderman III villains.

CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movi...eut/index.html

IMDB: http://imdb.com/title/tt0413300/ (not up to date)

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

I can hear it now:

Woah. Why don't you just back the f*** up, man. "To this place"? What is that s**t? Ok, right now, all over this great nation of ours, 'hundred thousand normal people from the suburbs are cruisin' around downtown asking every costumed person they see "You got any super powers? You know where I can score some super powers?"

*Think* about the effect that that has on the psyche of a super hero, on their possibilities. I... God I guarantee you bring a hundred thousand normal people into your neighborhood, into f***in' Indian Hills, and they're asking every costumed person they see "You got any super powers? You know where I can score some super powers?", within a *day* everyone would be selling. Your friends. Their kids. Here's why: it's an unbeatable market force man. It's a three-hundred percent markup value. You can go out on the street and make five-hundred dollars in two hours, come back and do whatever you want to do with the rest of your day and, I'm sorry, you're telling me that... you're telling me that normal people would still be going to law school?
    Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Topher Grace is fun to watch. I think he'd make a great villain. I'd imagine him to be like an evil Eric Foreman.
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

He isn't the one that was always, at the table, a little disconnected from the reality around him, right? (if not...too bad )

Comment

He was the skinny geeky guy who nothing ever went right for. The only good thing in his life was Donna, his girlfriend.

Maybe you didn't get the humour because of the culture difference but the reason he was "a little disonnected from reality" was because the round table scenes always represented smoking pot.

Comment

Well, apart from the fact that in our culture people usually don't smoke pot around the table, I did noticed that apparently he was stoned (is that correct to say it? not sure...) almost all the time

Comment

Ack, I hate him. The only reason he is watchable in That 70s Show is because he is basically playing himself. It ain't acting. He was barely in any scenes in Traffic and Ocean's Eleven but he was horrible! I sure hope he'll be a villian without any lines and gets killed early.
              Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
              Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

i was wondering why he quit his day job
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by TnT
                  Ack, I hate him. The only reason he is watchable in That 70s Show is because he is basically playing himself. It ain't acting. He was barely in any scenes in Traffic and Ocean's Eleven but he was horrible! I sure hope he'll be a villian without any lines and gets killed early.

did you see In Good Company?
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
                    Well, apart from the fact that in our culture people usually don't smoke pot around the table, I did noticed that apparently he was stoned (is that correct to say it? not sure...) almost all the time
                    Yes, stoned is correct. Mostly, he was only stoned in the circle. But there are a few scenes where he's talking to his parents and the walls behind them are swimming. He's stoned then too.

Comment

Originally posted by TnT
                      I don't remember him in Ocean's 11. In Ocean's 12, I seem to remember that he played himself as a shut-in, living in Brad Pitts hotel, and that Brad Pitt said something like "this place looks like you went Frankie Muniz in here!"

What did he do in Ocean's 11? Same thing?

Comment

Pitt was teaching him and some other primadonna should-be-losers how to play poker for the screen.

Comment

what do you mean by "for the screen?" you mean an acting job? I think I vaguely remember that.

Comment

Yeah.. in the movie he's teaching these loser celebs how to play poker.

Comment

thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X