USB flash drive for 98se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB flash drive for 98se

I've got to do a presentation in 45mins, but the computer here is only 98se and it wont recognise the USB flash drive without a third party driver.

I've tried to locate a specific one, but the only markings on the pendrive is 'CnMemory 256MB'. Can I use a generic driver, and has anyone got a link?

Cheers!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

*shrug*

Try pulling one of the common drivers. Centon, Sandisk, whatever. They're all ESSENTIALLY the same driver, none of them uses magic technology or anything.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
      I've got to do a presentation in 45mins, but the computer here is only 98se and it wont recognise the USB flash drive without a third party driver.

I've tried to locate a specific one, but the only markings on the pendrive is 'CnMemory 256MB'. Can I use a generic driver, and has anyone got a link?

Cheers!
      Sounds like mine I think - a Samsung branded by Connect3D - http://www.connect3d.com/support/default.htm

For future reference if anything

P.
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

cheers big ears.
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

how did the presentation go Paddy??

Comment

Journal Club presentation on the evidance for which different treatment modality in the management of defomational plagiocephaly. It was fine thanks. - Just been offered a job on the Cardiff Paeds rotation.

Comment

that's great news!
              Is Colin Powell one of the consultants there?

Comment

Im not familiar with that name, although I have not yet worked outside of Newport.

Comment

Working...
                X