Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to select anything higher than 1024x768 with Latest G400 Max Drivers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to select anything higher than 1024x768 with Latest G400 Max Drivers.

This is odd: Whenever I try to set the Screen Resolution on my Matrox G400MAX to higher than 1024x768, I get a permissions error (I have an administrator account), and then the selections for Screen Resolutions go from Resolutions ranging from 640x480 to 2048x1536 to 800x600 and 1024x768 ONLY. Rebooting resets the resolutions slider, but again, any attempt to go above 1024x768 results in the permissions error followed by the change in Resolution options.

I ran filemon/regmon hoping for an "Access Denied" error and but errors out of the ordinary were shown. I'm really stumped on this one.

Help!
    Last edited by MultimediaMan; 18 May 2005, 14:23.
    Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Solved...

There were some Dualhead settings selected that were affecting the resolution selections. I reset all settings to factory default, and things are running perfectly.
    Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Working...
    X