New "How much x are you?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New "How much x are you?" thread

Many fun & quick quizes . Haven't seen them before...have fun!
    Last edited by Nowhere; 18 May 2005, 15:14.

I am 16% Idiot.

You are not annoying at all. In fact most people come to you for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of you. But what can you do? You are smarter than most people.

I am 39% Hippie.

Step away from the tie-dye. You smell too good to be a hippie and your dad is probably a cop. Being a hippie is not a fashion craze, man. It was a way of life, in the 60’s, man.

I am 37% ****ole/Bitch.

You may think you are an ****ole or a bitch, but the truth is you are a good person at heart. Yeah sure, you can have a mean streak in you, but most of the people you meet like you.

I am 63% Evil Genius.

Evil courses through your blood. Lies and deceit motivate your evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in your doings.

I am 62% Tortured Artist.

Art is significant in your life, people are scum but you have the capicity to deal with it. Give it a few more years and you will either forget about art or hate the world.

I am 62% Grunge.

You are pretty dirty, all right and, you reek of teen spirit... you would sell your own children for a moldy hotpocket, man.

I am 47% Emo.

Hmm.. I suggest you stop listening to Dashboard Confessional.... enough said... Now that you stopped looking at your shoes, how's the real world look?

I am 25% Geek.

You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.

I am 37% Internet Addict.

You could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or you could become a normal user. Good luck!

edit: and what the hell is Emo?

Comment

and you have %100 free time LOL

Comment

You can take just one or two if you like it that way

Comment

Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 18 May 2005, 16:14.
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 18 May 2005, 15:51.
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
            X