Movie: V for Vendetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie: V for Vendetta

Setup: The NAZI's have won WWII and V, a freedom fighter, fights the opression in a facist UK;

V: Hugo Weaving
    Eve: Natelie Portman

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

We will get to see Natalie with a shaved head in this one.

Comment

Lots of comic book adaptions lately
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

<TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Wasn't "V" that fantastic network sci-fi series with those lizrard-like aliens? Good stuff.
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

V was indeed ahead of its time and very good (I have it on DVD), but this is a different V

Dr. Mordrid
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
              V was indeed ahead of its time and very good (I have it on DVD), but this is a different V

Dr. Mordrid
              I was being sarcastic.

Comment

He! V was GREAT!
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                X