Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

Spectators cheered as entire Cambodian Midget Fighting League squared off against African Lion

Tickets had been sold-out three weeks before the much anticipated fight, which took place in the city of Kâmpóng Chhnãng.

The fight was slated when an angry fan contested Yang Sihamoni, President of the CMFL, claiming that one lion could defeat his entire league of 42 fighters. Sihamoni takes great pride in the league he helped create, as was conveyed in his recent advertising campaign for the CMFL that stated his midgets will "... take on anything; man, beast, or machine."

This campaign is believed to be what sparked the undisclosed fan to challenge the entire league to fight a lion; a challenge that Sihamoni readily accepted.

An African Lion (Panthera Leo) was shipped to centrally located Kâmpóng Chhnãng especially for the event, which took place last Saturday, April 30, 2005 in the city’s coliseum.

The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.

The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.

Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they “… could out-wit and out-muscle [it].”

Unfortunately, he was wrong.

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach...Ring-Fight.htm
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

This has got to be a joke.. note that conveniently, no cameras were allowed..

Comment

It's fake: http://lionvs40midgets.tripod.com/

Comment

Now how do you think 40 housecats would fare against an adult male human?

Comment

Depends, I've seen doogs that were bigger than cats pulling the short stick.

Comment

40 cats vs 1 human?

The human would win hands down.

Try and get 40 cats to coordinate anything at all

40 dogs tho - thats a nother bag of trouble.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

would the midgets have weapons and some sort of body armour, or just bare knuckles? I think an angry lion could take 40 people (diminutive or otherwise) if they didn't have weapons.
              P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

The fact this is a fake aside, a lion would stand no chance against 40 midgets, even if they were naked with no weapons. All they need to do is sacrifice a couple of the fattest ones to the lion, wait until it is too stuffed to move, and then creep up on it and poke its eyes out. Even easier from then on in.

Alternatively, sacrifice one of the midgets by pushing him/her so far and hard down the lion's throat that the pussycat suffocates (4 more midgets might need to sacrifice themselves by clinging onto a paw each to stop the cat from pulling the midget in its mouth out)
                DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

We're talking about men not drones. Somehow, i don't think that the midgets who'd need to sacrifice themselves would cooperate. What it comes down to is that once the 40 people are locked in with the lion, it would be everyone for themselves.

Comment

What about really disciplined midgets who believed in dying for the greater good?

Comment

what greater good are we talking about here?

Comment

Originally posted by GNEP
                        The fact this is a fake aside, a lion would stand no chance against 40 midgets, even if they were naked with no weapons. All they need to do is sacrifice a couple of the fattest ones to the lion, wait until it is too stuffed to move, and then creep up on it and poke its eyes out. Even easier from then on in.

Alternatively, sacrifice one of the midgets by pushing him/her so far and hard down the lion's throat that the pussycat suffocates (4 more midgets might need to sacrifice themselves by clinging onto a paw each to stop the cat from pulling the midget in its mouth out)

But...why would the lion eat them?

And personally I think this is theoretically possible..given the midgets cooperate to great degree and don't mind quite large number of fatalities. But since I'm not a midget I can't test the theory, unfortunatelly

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                          what greater good are we talking about here?
                          Why, the greater good of the midgets winning the contest, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                            We're talking about men not drones. Somehow, i don't think that the midgets who'd need to sacrifice themselves would cooperate. What it comes down to is that once the 40 people are locked in with the lion, it would be everyone for themselves.
                            Or they could just choose the ones least popular among them and simply throw them at lion.
                            And carefully thrown midget could even injure the lion!

Comment

@Nowhere, I didn't say that the lion would eat them. But if attacked I think it's safe to assume that it would defend itself. The food would be a happy value-add.

@GNEP, Do you think that the midgets would agree to that being such a high disctinction (given the cost)? No amount of training is going to convince someone of the need to sacrifice themselves for such an unimportant ideal.

Comment

Working...
                              X