Blade: Trinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade: Trinity

I rented this last night and I thought it was pretty retarted compaired to the 1st one...it was pretty corny, but it had one major redeming quatily to it...Jessica Biel...OMFG shes ****ing hot! Anyone else agree?

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

i picked up the movie last week... i was acctually impressed with it compared to the second one. not as good as the first, but a pretty decent in it's own right.

yes, jessica biel is hot. she helped the movie in ways that words cannot express
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

This movie was awful! Yes, Jessica Biel is lovely

Comment

Still waiting for it to become available here. Does not have to be as good as the firdst one, as long as it isn't a bloody joke like the 2nd one.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

It's a bloody joke like the second one believe me. I'd say it's worse than the second one.

Comment

dang. You're up for a custom title AFAIAC, "mghraswh", which roughly translated means "Bringer of Bad News". The trailer really made me think this one would be at least mediocre...
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Are you sure?

Comment

I've got it. The action is pretty good, but there's not enough of it. Especially considering the script. It's AWFUL. Some of the worst dialogue I've heard in years. I also think they did some serious editing, because a lot of stuff doesn't make sense, like lots of scenes were cut or rearranged.
                Last edited by Wombat; 14 May 2005, 09:31.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

OK, as of know untit I've seen it, only _postive_ comments on this movie are allowed.

Comment

Ok, here's some:

1. Jessica Biel has great tits

2. Jessica Biel has a terrific ass

3. Jessica Biels legs are fine

4. If Jessica Biel has a sexy tatoo just above said ass she's perfect

Good enough?

Dr. Mordrid
                    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 14 May 2005, 11:32.
                    Dr. Mordrid
                    ----------------------------
                    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I appreciate your effort but I was more thinking about the movie than Mrs. J. Biel.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                        I've got it. The action is pretty good, but there's not enough of it. Especially considering the script. It's AWFUL. Some of the worst dialogue I've heard in years. I also think they did some serious editing, because a lot of stuff doesn't make sense, like lots of scenes were cut or rearranged.
                        probably the best commentary on it.

there are some scenes that are just pointless. there are some places where the conversations are just random.

on the flip side, I do have to say that some of the dialog is amusing. Ryan Reynolds does a good job with his character, even though he is essentially a whipping boy throughout the whole movie.

anyways, i thought it was at least enjoyable to watch. the sort that you toss in when drunk and trying to find something to do.
                        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
                          Jessica Biel...OMFG shes ****ing hot! Anyone else agree?
                          Yep.
                          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

It was... pointless.

First of all, they can't keep resurrecting Whistler. I mean it was bad enough when they brought him back for the second film, but didn't they BLOW HIM UP at the end of the second one?

Second, the vampires SUCK. Blade SUCKS. They are all super wusses compared to the first movie... until the very end when Blade fights Vlad... and THEN all of a sudden they're badasses.

Plus, I have a problem with the entire Blade series. In the first movie, they couldn't bloody well decide if vampirism was a blood disease... or magic. It can be CURED with the improved serum, but then there's the screaming possession blood god MAHGRA crap. What's up with that? The second and third movies decide that it's JUST a blood disease. Greeeeeat.
                            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                            If only life were as easy as you
                            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                            If only life were as easy as you
                            I would still get screwed

Comment

Uhm, I don't think so. As far as I remember, they did treat him badly, but he survived and watched as Blade and that damsel (who was the evil genius' daughter) watched the sun rise (which was how she died).

Of course vampires suck....that's sorta the point :d

On the last, that one is easy. Mahgra (wasn't it another name though) created the original vampires, ya know, the ones of true blood. They carried the virus as Mahrga made them like that. Biting and infecting normal god-made men infects them with that virus, making them vampires as well (assuming they don't die). Of course, with the great temple destroyed in the first blade, the role of Mahgra sorta dissapeared.

An alternative view is that Blade starts of based on superstition ("there is a god") but through science discovers at least part of the real truth ("there is a virus"). Have it either way.

Comment

Working...
                              X